How to Add a Debit Card Transaction to QuickBooks?
QuickBooks is a business accounting software that is widely used to manage the product and service details regularly. Carry out these steps to add a debit card transaction to QuickBooks:
Quick steps for add a debit card to QB
- Open your QuickBooks application and select the Vendor tab at the top of the window.
- Select the Pay One Vendor option and choose the bank account you wish to use for deducting the money from the Payment Account column.
- Deselect the To be Printed checkbox that is available on the right of the page.
- On the Check Number field, type your desired name or number for tracking the transactions.
- In general, you can mention it as ‘DC’ or ‘debit card’ for easy understanding.
- Select ‘Pay to the Order of’ and choose the Vendor from the displayed list.
- Enter the appropriate Amount and Date in the respective columns.
- Navigate to the Bill Payment Information that is available on the left side panel and select the bill that was paid using the debit card.
- Click on the Save button at the bottom of the screen to add the debit card transaction to QuickBooks.
- Alternatively, you can add the debit card transaction to QuickBooks by recording the debit card cash transaction.
If you find difficulties in add a debit card transaction to QuickBooks, contact our technical team by clicking the Call button available on this screen.