- Add a Debit Card Transaction
How to Add a Debit Card Transaction to QuickBooks?
QuickBooks is a business accounting software that is widely used to manage the product and service details regularly. Carry out these steps to add a debit card transaction to QuickBooks:
Quick steps to add a debit card to QB
- Open your QuickBooks application and select the Vendor tab at the top of the window.
- Select the Pay One Vendor option and choose the bank account you wish to use for deducting the money from the Payment Account column.
- Deselect the To be Printed checkbox that is available on the right of the page.
- On the Check Number field, type your desired name or number for tracking the transactions.
- In general, you can mention it as ‘DC’ or ‘debit card’ for easy understanding.
- Select ‘Pay to the Order of’ and choose the Vendor from the displayed list.
- Enter the appropriate Amount and Date in the respective columns.
- Navigate to the Bill Payment Information that is available on the left side panel and select the bill that was paid using the debit card.
- Click on the Save button at the bottom of the screen.
- Alternatively, you can add the debit card transaction to QuickBooks by recording the debit card cash transaction.
If you find difficulties in these steps, contact our technical team by clicking the Call button available on this screen.