- Android TV Error
Resolved: Android TV Error Code 963
The Android TV error code 963 occurs when the installation/update has failed in the Google Play Store app. It is a common error that can be fixed using the below-mentioned troubleshooting steps.
- First, restart your Android TV and check if the error reappears.
- If the error reappears, remove the external storage devices (flash drive/USB drive) connected to the Android TV.
- If you have connected an SD card, go to the Settings menu and select Storage.
- Select the Unmount SD card option to eject the SD card from the Android TV.
- Next, open the Google Play Store app and start downloading/updating the application.
- Once you have successfully installed the app, go to Settings and select the Storage tab.
- Select the Re-mount SD card option to mount your SD card.
- Now, you can also connect the external storage devices to Android TV.
- On your Android TV, go to Settings and select Applications.
- Next, choose Manage Applications and select All.
- Locate and select the Google Play Store app and select Uninstall Updates.
- This will remove all the data stored in the Google Play Store app.
- Reboot your Android TV and launch the Google Play Store app.
- Download or update your desired app and check if the Android TV error code 963 is resolved.
- Open the Settings menu and select the Applications tab.
- Select Manage Applications and view all the installed apps by selecting All.
- Open Google Play Services Framework and select Clear Cache.
- Wait until the cache data is removed from the app.
- Next, select the Clear Data button to remove all the data stored in the Google Play Store app.
- This will fix the error code 963.
- You can verify it by opening the Google Play Store app and updating/installing the app that caused the problem.
- If the Android TV error code 963 problem remains unsolved, contact our technical support team.