- Netflix Error 14
Solution for Android TV Netflix Error 14
Most people are familiar with the Android Operating System on mobile phones. However, there is a TV version of Android OS installed on Smart TVs called Android TV. Nowadays, Android TV supports Google Assistant, and you can use several Google services with the Google account.While accessing your Netflix account on an Android TV, sometimes, you may receive error 14. This occurs when Android TV is unable to connect to Netflix services.Refer to the steps below to know the different ways to fix Android TV Netflix error 14.
1. Check the Internet Service
- Make sure the internet connection on Android TV is stable and strong.
- If you have connected the device to the internet using a network cable, check if the cable is connected properly and secure the cable ends.
- For a Wi-Fi network connection, verify the network strength and credentials.
2. Access from Computer
- Connect a computer to the same router network.
- Launch the web browser on the computer and visit the official Netflix website.
- Enter the username and password and sign in to the Netflix account.
- If you are able to log in without any error message, then there is a technical issue causing the Android TV Netflix error 14.
- In case the message “error NSEZ-403” appears in the window, you have to wait and try to access the account again.
3. Log Out of Netflix Account
- On the Netflix app on the Android TV, click Menu or the More icon.
- From the list of options, select the Sign Out option.
- Confirm the action when the pop-up box appears and sign out successfully.
- After that, try again to sign in to the Netflix account.
4. Connect to Another Network
- Disconnect the Android TV from the current router network.
- Next, connect the device to some other wired or wireless router network.
5. Erase the App Data
- Clearing the app data removes all the items you have downloaded and saved on the app.
- On the Home screen of the Android TV, select the Settings menu.
- Next, click General and then choose the Apps or Application menu.
- Navigate to the Application manager menu and find the Netflix app.
- If you cannot find the app, then search the app in the Downloads section.
- Select the app and click the Clear Data or Clear Storage menu.
- Now, try logging into Netflix again. Check the Android TV Netflix error 14 is resolved or not. If it is not resolved contact our experts.