- Canon Pixma iP 100 Bluetooth Setup
Canon Pixma iP100 Bluetooth Installation
Canon Pixma iP100 is a mobile photo printer that delivers high-resolution photo prints. It is a device that provides speed prints and helps you print directly from digital cameras. It supports software like Easy-Photo Print EX for Windows as well as Mac. The device can be connected via USB and Bluetooth. It is not as difficult as you think to install Bluetooth on Canon Pixma iP100. Let us see the steps for Canon Pixma iP100 Bluetooth Installation.
Steps For Canon Pixma iP100 Bluetooth Setup
- Make sure that you turn off the Canon Pixma iP100 printer and wait until the LED light on the printer stops blinking.
- Detach the side panel from the AC adapter connector side of the printer. You can remove it by placing and inserting a sharp tool into the hole on the side of the printer. Now, unlock the side panel with the help of a screwdriver.
- Slide the side panel gently and remove it from the AC adapter connector.Place and insert the Bluetooth unit on the slot provided. Adjust the head of the Bluetooth unit to the connector and attach it gently.
- Now, attach the side panel to the AC adapter connector and lock it again firmly.
- Now, turn on the printer.
Connecting Bluetooth Unit Directly Into Bluetooth Port
- Switch off the printer and wait until the LED light blinking stops on the printer.
- Make sure that you do not install the Bluetooth unit if the printer is on.
- Now, search and locate the Bluetooth port on the printer.
- Remove the cap from the Bluetooth unit and insert the Bluetooth unit gently into the Bluetooth port.
- Now, press the Power button on the printer and install the Canon Pixma iP100 printer driver.
- Now, follow and perform the on-screen instructions to complete the Canon Pixma iP100 Bluetooth Installation.