- Connect Epson Printer To Wifi
Connect Epson Printer To Wifi
With a printer at home, you will be able to perform any kind of printing job at your disposal. There is a wide range of printers under the Epson brand with many functions and facilities. When you own an Epson printer, you can make changes based on preferences. Most Epson printers support mobile or wireless printing. It is highly advised to get yourself an Epson printer that supports wireless printing.
Let’s say you have an Epson printer that can do all the printing and scanning tasks. The first task you need to learn is connecting the printer to your wireless network for effortless performance. With different Epson printers, the steps to connect to a wireless network will vary. To make it simple, you can proceed with reading the whole setup process for the printer.
- Remove the printer from the carton and then place it close to the wireless router.
- Peel off the protective tapes surrounding the printer body and discard them.
- Lift the scanning unit and remove all the packaging material present inside.
- Lower the scanning unit.
- Remove the power cord from the sealed packaging.
- Connect one of the ends of the power cord to the back of the printer and plug the opposite end into an electrical socket.
- Turn on the printer.
- Gently shake the ink cartridges inside the sealed packaging and then remove them from the cover.
- Remove the protective cap or tape from each of the ink cartridges or the ink tanks.
- Place the ink cartridges into the respective color slots and lower the scanning unit.
- Wait for the printer to charge the ink.
- Pull the paper tray from the bottom of the printer to install a paper stack.
- Move the paper guides present inside to the sides.
- Place the stack into the paper tray and adjust the guides accordingly.
- Place the paper tray into the respective slot in the printer.
Based on the Epson printer you own, it might or might not come with an installation CD.
- Place the installation CD into the CD/DVD drive.
- Wait for the installer window to open.
- Follow the prompts on the screen.
- Once the connection screen appears, choose the Wireless Connection method.
There are also various ways to connect your Epson printer to Wi-Fi. You can use the Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS) method if your wireless router supports a WPS button. Or else, you can make use of the Wi-Fi Direct method, where you can connect the Epson printer to Wi-Fi without using a wireless router/access point.
You have now read the steps to connect your Epson printer to Wi-Fi.