Connect Sling Tv On Phone
If you want to get rid of cable, then Sling TV could be the best answer to all your worries. This live TV streaming device is one of the best alternatives for TV viewing in the present market. It offers vast services that are quite similar to the cable and satellite viewing at a much lower price. With the Sling TV package, you can sign up for several services including your favorite sports, TV shows, and movies, along with a user-friendly interface.Before we proceed with the steps to connect the Sling TV to your Android phone, you should be aware of the fact that Sling TV is only available in the United States.
- For an Android phone, you can download the Sling TV app from the Google Play Store and install it.
- Now, launch the app and log in or Sign up.
- If you wish to watch services for free, then you can sign up as Guest. This doesn’t require any personal information. Instead, you have to Connect Sling Tv On Phone provide your email address.
- If you have Google Nest, then you can watch Sling TV on your Google Nest display. The steps for the same are as follows.
- Make sure your Android device is connected to the same wireless network or to the same account as your Google Nest display.
- Now, you have to open the Google Home app and select your profile from the top right corner.
- You will have to see if the account is verified and linked to the Google Home app.
- If you want to add or switch to another account, you can select the secondary account in the list.
- Now, tap the Settings icon on the screen and select the Live TV option.
- Select Sling TV from the list.
- Now, to connect the account, tap Yes when you are prompted. Then follow the Connect Sling Tv On Phone steps shown in the app.