- Delete My Quicken Cloud Data
How Do I Delete My Quicken Cloud Data
- Open the Quicken software application.
- Navigate to the Edit menu and choose Preferences from the given menu.
- Now, click the Cloud Accounts on the left panel.
- Select the button saying “Cloud accounts associated with this Quicken” on the right-side panel and click OK to proceed.
- Choose the Cloud dataset which you want to remove and click Delete.
- The Quicken dataset that is opened at present cannot be deleted.
- Open Quicken and select Preferences.
- Choose the Connected Services tab at the top.
- Click on the “See All Cloud Accounts” button.
- From the Cloud account list, select the dataset that has to be deleted.
- Then, click on the small ‘minus’ symbol located at the bottom-left corner of the window.
- Confirm to delete the dataset by selecting ‘Delete Cloud Account.’