- Dell Printers App
Dell Printer App
>Dell Document Hub app(Dell Printer App) is a mobile application designed for printing, scanning, and wi-fi printing. Print, scan, and perform other printer functions remotely from a mobile phone.
Dell Printer App for Android
Dell Document Hub is a convenient solution app designed specifically for Dell laser printers. You can connect your mobile devices to the Dell printer and perform mobile printing. An added feature is converting documents to editable files with the Optical Character Recognition technology. Controlling your printer from anywhere via the mobile device has become possible with the development of this app.
Dell Document Hub for iPad 2
Dell Printer App (Dell Document Hub) can be found on the App Store.
- Download and install it on your iPad2.
- Register your device on the Dell Document Hub web portal.
- Click the link sent to your email to activate your account.
- Link your Dell printer to the iPad following the on-screen instructions.
- Start printing by sending commands via the iPad.
Dell Document Hub for iPhone
Since “Dell Printer App” has been revoked, “Dell Document Hub” is to be used for printing from your mobile phones.
- Download the app on your iPhone from the App Store.
- Upon creating an account in the Dell web portal, you are sent an activation link via email.
- Confirm your account registration.
- The app gives out instructions on how to print.
How to Print using Dell Printer from iPhone?
iPhones have AirPrint feature to print emails, photos, and documents remotely. In top of the page provide the Dell Printer App function guidance.
- Click open the document to be printed on your iPhone.
- Tap the action icon.
- Select your printer > option.
- Hit the Print button.