Dell Printer Hub Guidance
Dell has introduced a printer-software console combining printer functionality and cloud connectivity. Dell Printer Hub aimed to ease the process of printing and printer maintenance.
Some of its features include
- Printer firmware and software update at a single click.
- Personalizing scan shortcuts and activating it at one click.
- Access to Dell Document Hub with one click.
What is Dell Document Hub App?
Dell Printer Hub(Dell Document Hub) is the software application designed by Dell and can be installed on your computer to operate the printer and manage its maintenance easily. It hasn’t been released as a mobile application.
How to Install Dell Document Hub in Windows 7?
- Download the Dell Printer Hub Utility from the link below.
- Right-click the downloaded package and save it to the desktop of your computer.
- Double-click the setup file and allow Windows to run the file.
- “Grant” access by agreeing to the terms and conditions of the software manufacturer.
- “Proceed” with the installation process as directed by the installer.
- “Hit” Finish and restart the computer to save the changes.
Dell Document Hub Software Download
- Download the Dell Document Hub software from our site.
- Save it to the desired location.
- Run the file and install it on your computer.
- Perform the printer functions via the application after registering your printer on it.
How to Install Dell Document Hub in Windows 10?
- Select the Download button below to download the Dell printer hub utility.
- Save the downloaded package to the desktop section of your computer.
- Run the setup file and allow it to make the required changes.
- Check the box against the Agree to the terms and conditions of the application option.
- Go ahead with the installation process as prompted by the installer.
- Restart the computer once the process is over.
Fixed: Dell Document hub Shown “Current State – Empty” message
- Go to Start > Control Panel > Programs.
- Find Dell Document Hub and right-click it; Uninstall the program.
- Head to the Microsoft Store and search Dell Document Hub.
- Download and install it.
- The current state empty error is fixed by now.
How to fix Scanner not Appearing in Dell Printer Hub?
- Go to your system’s Device Manager.
- Right-click the scanner and choose Uninstall.
- Head to Control Panel > Network and Sharing Center.
- Click advanced sharing settings > Turn on network discovery > Save changes.
- Reboot the computer and re-install Dell printer hub.
- Add your scanner to the computer devices.
- Or install the Windows Scan app and perform scanning.
Dell Document Hub Certificate Error
Cause: The server certificate data is incorrect, and hence the printer fails to authenticate the server. The following are the best solution for Dell Printer Hub(Dell Document Hub) Certificate Error.
- Check the server settings and modify them.
- Change to a valid LDAP on the server.
- Input the LDAP server address on the printer.
- Verify that the printer and the server clocks have the same right time.
- Ensure that the correct IP address, host name, and realm/domain name are being input.