- Dell Printers Scanner
How to Scan on Dell Printer
Dell multifunction printers have in-built scanners in them. This way Dell customers can handle large work volume with a single device. Scanners can deliver top-quality scan output at a quick pace. Learn How to Scan on Dell Printer here.
Dell Printer Scan Setup
- Link the computer to the printer via a USB cable.
- Open the Dell Document Hub application on your mobile and make the necessary scan settings.
- Load the document to be scanned facing up into the Automatic Document Feeder.
- Tap the Scan button > Scan to Computer > Computer.
- Scroll down to find Preferences and select it.
- Configure the scan settings such as the file type, file size, and destination location.
- Hit the Start button once the Start Scan option is highlighted.
How to Scan to Email from Dell Printer
- How to do Email Scanning Guidelines are given below:
- Keep a single document on the document glass such that the side to be scanned faces down.
- Hit the Scan button >Scan to E-mail.
- Highlight the Enter Address option and input the address using the numeric keypad on the printer.
- Move to Preferences > From Setting.
- Key in the sender’s email address using the keypad.
- Modify the Scan settings ( file format, color mode) as required.
- Hover over the Start Scan option and press the Start button.
How to Scan to Computer from Dell Printer
If your Dell printer is connected to your computer via a network, you can scan images or documents and send it to the computer. On your printer settings, set WSD to Enable.
- Click Start > Network and find your printer.
- Right-click the printer icon and hit Install.
- Feed the document to be scanned facing up in the ADF.
- Touch Scan > Scan to Computer . Scroll down till you find the desired computer.
- Press the Set button now. Highlight Event and select the scan event.
- Tap Start to begin scanning the document.
How to Scan to Pdf from Dell Printer
- Link your computer to the printer with a USB cable.
- Keep the scan document facing down on the document glass and close the cover.
- Hit Scan > Scan to Computer > Computer .
- Navigate down to the Preferences option.
- Set the file format as PDF and press the Set button.
- Tap Start after choosing Start Scan.
Solved: Dell Printer not Scanning Issue
- Head to Devices and Printers on your computer.
- Right-click the Multi-Function Printer.
- Choose Scan Profiles > your printer >Edit.
- Set the scan source as Flatbed and save the change.
- Update your computer with the latest Dell printer driver and restart.
- Dell Printer not scanning issue is successfully fixed.
- Now you can perforn Scan function, the How to Scan on Dell Printer guidelines are given in top of the page.