- Dell Error
SOLVED: Dell Printhead Error
Printhead is the printer component which transfers text and images from the original media to the printed media. Sometimes Dell printer users come across Printhead error messages, Printhead missing messages, and streaky output. Troubleshooting Dell Printhead Error can resolve these issues.
How to Replace Printhead on Dell Printer?
- Push the Setup button on the printer’s control panel.
- Use the navigation buttons to select “Maintenance > Replace Printhead”.
- Release and pull up the “Printhead latch”.
- “Hold” the sides of the Printhead tray and pull it out.
- Place the “Printhead” into its position after cleaning it.
- Pull down the “Printhead latch” and close the printer.
Dell Printhead Removal Guidance
- Tap the Setup button on the printer’s LCD panel.
- Select Maintenance > Replace Printhead using the arrow keys.
- Release and lift the Printhead latch.
- Hold the sides of the Printhead tray and pull it out.
How to Clean Printheads on Dell Printer?
When the print quality goes down, it is to be inferred that the Printhead needs cleaning and proper alignment. Follow the procedure given below to clean the Printhead.
- Go to Start > Programs > Dell Printers.
- Pick your printer from the drop-down list.
- Click Maintenance >Deep Clean Cartridges.
- Run it again if necessary.
- Select Align Cartridges to solve the fuzziness in the printed paper.
- Use a lint-free cloth to clean the Printhead contacts.
Solved: Dell Printhead not Working
- Upon opening the cover, the carrier comes to the center.
- Offload the ink cartridges and place them aside.
- Pull open the Printhead latch and take the Printhead section out.
- Insert the Printhead after cleaning it with a soft towel.
- Push the Printhead firmly in its place and close the latch.
- Now the above Dell Printhead Error is successfully fixed.