- Dell Wireless Printer
Dell Printer Wireless Setup Guidance
Dell Color printers, Mono Laser printers, Multifunction printers, and Inkjet printers are wireless printers that enable wireless printing. You can print on your Dell printer without moving from your workspace and without the hassles of cables. We have explained in detail the setup, working, and functionality of the Dell Printer Wireless Setup in this section.
Quick Steps for Dell Wireless Printer Setup
- Employ a USB cable to connect the printer and the computer.
- Search for “Wireless setup utility” in your computer.
- “Proceed” as per the prompts to set up the printer wirelessly.
- “Select” your network from the displayed list and continue.
- Key in the network key and click OK.
- “Plug” the USB cable out of the computer and the printer when directed.
- The printer is now wirelessly connected to your local Wi-Fi network.
How to Change Dell Printer Default Password?
The Dell printer default password can be changed by with the Dell Printer Configuration Web Tool. Head to the Set Password option to change the password.
How Do I Connect Dell Printer to Wifi?
- Connect your computer to the local Wi-Fi network.
- Tuck the driver installation disc into your computer’s drive.
- Continue with the automated installation of the printer driver software.
- Now, link your computer to the printer with a USB cable.
- Click Start > Programs > Dell Printers > Dell Printer Home.
- Head to Settings > Wireless Setup Utility.
- Hit Continue after selecting your wireless network’s name.
- Enter your Wi-Fi password in the required field.
- Grant permission to the Dell software to access your network.
- Pull out the cable from both the computer and the printer when prompted.
- The printer is now connected to the Wi-Fi network.
How to Connect a Canon Printer to a Dell Laptop?
- Switch off the Canon printer if it is already turned on.
- Tuck one end of the USB cable into the USB port on the connection panel of the printer.
- Insert the other end into the computer’s USB port.
- Now, power on both the devices.
- Head to the Windows Start > Control Panel > Hardware and Sound > Devices and Printers.
- Tap Add a Printer and pick Local Printer; choose the printer port for connection.
- Find Canon printer option within the driver window and pick your printer model.
- Configure your printer as the default printer and hit Finish.
How to Connect Dell Printer to Wireless Network?
- Make sure that both your printer and router support WPS.
- Push and hold the WPS buttons on the printer and the printer.
- Wait for about 2 minutes while the devices prepare to connect.
- Print a Settings report confirming that the printer is connected to the wireless network.
Another method to connect the printer to the Wi-Fi is :
- On the printer’s front panel, press Menu –> System -> Admin Menu -> Network.
- Select Wireless Setup and pick your network from the displayed list.
- Key in your network key and print a Settings Report to check if the printer is now connected to the network.
How to find Dell Printer IP Address?
- Wait for the Ready message to show up on the printer’s LCD screen after turning it on.
- Move towards the right and tap Utilities Menu > Print Net Setup.
- View the Busy message on the LCD display.
- The Ethernet 10/100 printout appears in the printed pages.
- Find the TCP/IP section on the printout.
- You can see the Dell Wireless Printer Setup’s IP address within this section.