- Disable Streaming Device
How to Disable Streaming Device?
Power button is not available on many of the streaming devices. Putting the device in sleeping mode is the only way to turn off the TV. It is necessary to put the device in sleep mode if you want to maintain it fresh and smooth. How to Disable Streaming Device Guidance are Given Below.
Quick Steps Disable Streaming Device
- Push the Home button on the remote control for about 3- 5 seconds.
- Hover over the Sleep option and “click” Select or OK in your remote.
- The screen goes black indicating the initiation of sleep mode.
- Press any button on your remote to wake the device.
- Or unplug the device from the wall socket.
Disable Streaming Device on Android Phone
- Since there are no Power switches on the streaming devices or their remote controls, disconnect the streaming device’s power cord from the electrical outlet.
- Or turn off the HDTV to which you have connected the streaming device.
- Upon powering down the TV, the streaming device goes into standby mode.
- Click the streaming icon on your Android phone through which you are controlling the media content.
- Choose the Stop Casting or Disconnect option.
Disable Streaming Device on iPhone?
- Key in Google Home in your iphone’s App Store.
- Click the Install button and download it.
- Connect the mobile device to your streaming device.
- Pair the streaming device and iPhone with the Google Home.
- Launch the Boomerang app and find the Chromecast icon on the app.
- Click the icon and pick your streaming device from the list.
- Re-click the icon and choose the Stop Casting option from the pop-up menu.
How to Disable Streaming Device on Youtube?
Follow the below steps to disable:
- Download and install the YouTube app on your smart TV.
- Go to Settings—>Link TV and Phone screen.
- Use the navigation key to scroll down the page.
- Click the Delete Devices option.
- A code pops up on the TV screen.
- Open YouTube on your phone and click Settings.
- Pick the Watch on TV option and key in the TV code.
- Tap the Delete option under the Delete Devices option to disable.
How to Disable Streaming Devices Screensaver?
You cannot disable the screensaver on all streaming devices. WD TV Live Streaming supports this feature.
- Go to the Setup option on your streaming device.
- Navigate to Appearance—->Screensaver Delay—>Enter.
- Choose the Never option to disable the screensaver.
- Some streaming devices also enable you to set the amount of time taken to disable the screensaver.
How to Disable Stream Device Notification?
- Click open the Google Home app on your android mobile.
- Hit the Devices button and find your streaming device.
- Touch the menu button on the side.
- Switch off the Let others control your casted media option.
- Or open the Settings application on your mobile phone.
- Go to Google—>Cast media controls.
- Turn off the slider. No more notifications will be received on your Android device.
- For More Instructions Related How to Disable Streaming Device on Various Devices Contact Our Experts.