- Epson Printer Driver Download
Quick Guide On Epson Printer Driver Download
A printer driver plays a vital role in the world of printing. A printer cannot understand the language of a computer. In that case, a printer driver works as a translator and interprets the language of a computer into a format a printer can understand. For your Epson printer, you can download the printer driver from the official support page of Epson. Follow the instructions mentioned below for Epson Printer Driver Download on your computer at a blazing speed.
- On your computer, launch the default browser and visit the official support page of Epson.
- In the Search By Product Name field, type the printer model and press Enter.
- Choose your printer model from the search results.
- On the Epson Support page, click on the Downloads option.
- On the Downloads page, it will detect your OS and show you a list of compatible drivers.
- You can also change the OS manually according to your requirements.
- Click on the drop-down menu next to the Operating System field and select your preferred OS and version; then, click on the GO button.
- Now, it will show you a list of drivers recommended for the chosen OS.
- Choose the driver you need and click on the Download button next to it.
- Now, the driver starts to download in the background. When the driver download gets completed, you can open the destination folder and install the package.
Also read: Simple Guide On Epson Connect Printer Setup Download.
Epson Printer Driver Installation
- Once the download gets over, go to the destination folder.
- Run the downloaded file to begin the installation process.
- When the license agreement screen appears, agree to the terms and conditions.
- Choose your preferred connection type and follow the on-screen instructions.
- If you are connecting your printer and computer over a wireless network, make sure to connect them over the same network.
In this manner, you can do Epson Printer Driver Download from the official support page. If you have doubts, reach out to us.