- Epson Projector Android App
Epson Projector App for Android
Epson Projector App for Android – The Epson projector is one of the most used devices around the world. You can project your Windows, Mac, iOS, and Android devices using this projector.Epson has launched a mobile app named Epson iProjection that lets you project images/files from your Android device over a wireless network.Let’s see how to download, install, and set up the Epson iProjection app on Android in detail.
Download & Install
- You can download the Epson iProjection app from the Google Play Store.
- On your Android device, open Google Play Store.
- Tap on the search field.
- Type the Epson iProjection keyword in the search field.
- Now, a list of suggestions will be displayed on the screen.
- From the suggestions, select the relevant one.
- Tap the Install button followed by Accept.
- Wait for the Epson iProjection app to be downloaded and installed.
Setting up the Epson projector App for Android
Before you start the setup process, enable the Wi-Fi option on your Android device and the Epson Projector. Similarly, if you have configured the projector with an Advanced wireless connection, then make sure to connect both the Android device and the projector to the same network.
To know in detail, check out the instructions given below.
Using an Advanced Wireless Connection: On your Android device, launch the Epson iProjection app.
Using a Quick Wireless Connection:
- Go to your Android device’s Settings section.
- Tap the Wi-Fi option.
- Select your Epson Projector’s SSID.
- Now, return to the Android device’s home screen.
- Launch the Epson iProjection app by tapping its icon.
Select your projector from the list of projectors and tap the OK button to confirm the process.
Once the projector has been connected to the Android device, you can project JPEG or PDFs from your device.
Projecting JPG using Epson iProjection
- Launch the iProjection app on your Android device.
- Tap the Menu icon.
- Select the Photos option.
- Now, the photos stored on your device will be listed.
- Select the photo you wish to project.
- The selected photo file will be projected.
Contact us if you need remote assistance on setup & troubleshoot Epson projector app for Android