- Epson Projector App
Epson Projector App for iPhone
Here, find the Epson projector app for iPhone easily. Epson iProjection is the projector app that supports iOS devices. It makes the Epson projector to project images wirelessly from the iOS device connected to the same network. You can download it directly from the App Store app. To project images on a bigger screen using the Epson iProjection app, follow these steps.
Steps to download and install Epson iProjection app
- On your iPhone, navigate to Settings and tap on Wi-Fi.
- Select the network name and enter the correct network key to connect your device to the wireless network.
- Next, open the App Store app and type ‘Epson iProjection’ in the search field.
- From the search result, tap on Epson iProjection.
- Tap the Get the App button followed by Install App.
- Wait until the download is complete.
- Once you have downloaded the Epson iProjection app, tap the Open button and install it on your device with the help of the on-screen prompts.
- Next, connect your Epson projector to the same wireless network and set it up in Quick Connection mode.
- Ensure that both the projector and iPhone are connected to the same wireless network before using the Epson iProjection app.
- On your iPhone, open the Settings app by touching the Settings icon from the home screen.
- Tap the Wi-Fi button and navigate to the Wi-Fi Networks menu.
- Select your projector’s SSID from the displayed list.
- Next, launch the Epson iProjection app and tap on your projector’s name from the left-side panel.
- If your projector name is not listed, tap the Search by IP address button and enter your projector’s IP address in the IP Address field.
- You can identify the projector’s IP address on the projector’s home screen.
- On the projector’s home screen, navigate to the Network menu or press the LAN button on the projector’s remote control to identify the projector’s IP address.
- Once you have selected the projector in the Epson iProjection app, tap the OK button to confirm the connection.
- Tap the Files button and select Photos from the drop-down list.
- Select the image displayed in the Photo Albums section to project it remotely from your iPhone.
Now we have seen how to download and install the Epson projector app for iPhone.
To know more about Epson projector, feel free to contact our Technical experts.
We are providing a Simple Installation Help Guidelines for Hardware & Software Devices such as Smart Phones, Desktops, Routers, Printers, Antivirus, etc from Our Tech Experts. To know more about our services, please take a look on www.installation-help.com