- Mac Epson Projector App
Epson Projector App For Mac
If you want to use your Epson Projector from a Mac computer, you have to download and install the Epson iProjection App. Using this Epson Projector app, you can connect the computer and the projector wirelessly to project the screen. Epson iProjection is a free application available and it can be downloaded from the App store. It also supports Chromebook PCs and Android devices. You can view your project documents, photos, and videos on the screen. It works seamlessly and has an easy-to-use user interface. If you are using the app on an Android or iOS device, you can use the integrated camera to view real-time images on the projector screen. You can connect up to 50 devices and manage the display of all the connected devices. You can display content from four devices simultaneously. Epson Projector App for macOS guidance are following.
Epson Projector App For Macbook Pro
Epson iProjection app helps you to connect the MacBook Pro and projector wirelessly. You can use the tools on the app to highlight content in your presentation. The application allows you to share and manage content easily. The app is compatible with displaying a wide range of file formats. Proceed with the steps that are given below to download, install, and use the Epson Projector app on your MacBook Pro.
- Make sure to connect your MacBook Pro and projector to the same wireless network.
- Open the App Store and search for iProjection.
- Select the Epson iProjection app and click on the Get button.
- Open the iProjection app from the Applications folder.
- Click to enable the checkbox near Standby. Click on the Join button.
- It takes less than a minute to view the contents from your Mac on the projector screen.
- Open the webpage or your presentation to view it on the projector screen.
Epson Projector App for Mac guidance is given above.