- Epson Projector 0891
Fixed: Epson Projector Error 0891
The Epson projector 0891 error occurs when the projector is unable to detect your wireless network connection. When the projector cannot find your SSID, you have to check your network connectivity. Proceed with the steps that are given below fix Epson projector error 0891.
- First, turn off the Epson Projector and turn it on.
- Check whether you have properly connected the interface cables.
- Make sure that you have connected your wireless router to a power source.
- Ensure that there is no issue with the Internet service provider.
- Unplug the Ethernet cable between the router and modem. Reconnect it after a few seconds.
- Make sure that the wireless network settings are correctly configured.
- If you have recently changed your wireless network password, forget your network and reconnect using the correct password.
- Make sure that your wireless router network is being broadcasted.
- Verify whether you are able to connect to the wireless network from other devices.
- If you can’t find your SSID on any device, fix the SSID broadcasting issue from the router’s settings.
- Ensure that you have connected your computer to the same wireless network.
- Click the Wi-Fi icon on the system tray of your Windows computer. Now, forget your network and connect to your wireless network again.
- Restart the wireless router, computer, and projector.
- Remove any wireless devices between your router and projector to avoid wireless interference issues.
- Now, press the Menu button and check whether the error displays.
- In most cases, the projector error 0891 will be fixed, and you can reconnect to the network.
If the Epson projector error 0891 issue is not yet resolved, you can get in touch with our technical support team by clicking on the Call button on this page to sort out the issue.