- Epson Projector 0899 Error
Fixed: Epson Projector Error 0899 Code
The Epson projector 0899 error code may occur when there is a connection issue between the projector and your computer. Initially, check whether the connections to the projector are fixed properly. If you have connected the projector wirelessly, make sure that there are no issues with your wireless router and Internet Service Provider. If your network connection is not stable, fix it to clear the error. Further, you can resolve the Epson projector error 0899 by following the steps given below.
- Make sure that you have configured your computer to mirror its display on an external monitor.
- Ensure that you have connected all the interface cables properly.
- Check whether you could connect to your wireless network from another WiFi device.
- If you don’t find the SSID of your network, restart the router and try connecting to it again.
- If the connection fails, contact your network administrator to fix the Epson projector error 0899issue.
- Another fix for this error is to uninstall the EasyMP Network Projection program and then reinstall it on your computer.
- After uninstalling the program, disconnect and turn off the Epson projector from your computer.
- Now, insert the installation disc of the EasyMP Network Projection program into the computer’s CD drive.
- Close all the running applications before installing the program.
- Run the installer file and complete the software installation by following the instructions on the screen.
- Reconnect the Epson projector to the computer using an HDMI cable. Make sure that the cable is not damaged. If you face issues with the HDMI cable, replace it with a shorter one.
- Now, connect the projector to a power source and wait until it initializes.
- Press the Home button on the Epson remote and select your source from the displayed list.
- You could now see the computer screen on the Epson projector after establishing a proper connection.
Still, the Epson projector error 0899-code issue is not resolved to contact our experts.