- Epson Projector Iris Error
Fix: Epson Projector Error Iris
The EPSON Projector is used by millions of people around the world. It’s outstanding image quality, low cost of ownership, excellent reliability, and service features make users buy and use it.It is quite common for anyone to encounter an error with any electronic gadget. The Auto Epson projector error Iris has been encountered by many users.
This error might occur due to a problem in the projector’s connector or the dust around the device.
Epson recommends to carry out the following steps if the Iris error occurs on the projector.
- Turn the Epson Projector off.
- Disconnect the power cable and other cables from the projector.
- Contact Epson for help.
Before contacting Epson for help, try some quick steps given below to resolve this error.
- If you encounter the error for the first time, then turn the projector off and unplug it from the electrical outlet.
- Now, reboot the projector and check if the error has been resolved or not.
- If not, check if dust particles are present on the projector’s gears.
- If yes, clean the gears and check if the error is resolved.
- If not, take the cover off of the projector.
- Look for any dust around the lens and wipe it off.
- If the cables to the projector are not connected properly, then there is a chance for the Iris error to occur. So, make sure to connect the cables securely.
- Now, check if the Epson projector error Iris is resolved.
- If not, contact your projector manufacturer for service.