- Projector Firmware Update
Guide: Epson Projector Firmware Update
Epson projectors are used by millions of people around the world. Outstanding image quality and excellent reliability are the features available in Epson Projector. The Epson projector firmware update procedure using a USB memory stick is given here.
The projector firmware update process takes place in three steps. They are:
- Download and save firmware file to USB
- Initiating firmware update
- Checking the result of the firmware update
Step 1: Download and save the firmware file to USB
- On your computer, open a web browser.
- Go to the EPSON Projector’s official support page.
- Locate and select the latest firmware file.
- Click the Download button.
- Wait for the latest firmware file to download. Meanwhile, insert a USB Memory Stick into your computer and create a new folder on it.
- Once the latest firmware file is downloaded, copy and paste it to the folder that you have created on your USB memory stick.
Step 2: Initiating Firmware Update
- Before you begin the projector’s firmware installation, make sure to disconnect the power cord from your EPSON projector. Make sure that the indicators on your projector are off.
- Now, insert the USB memory stick containing the latest firmware file into your EPSON Projector.
- Connect the power cord to your projector while holding the Power button.
- Once all the indicators are turned ON, release the Power button.
- Make sure not to remove the USB memory stick from the projector during the firmware update process.
- Wait for the projector firmware update process to complete.
Step 3: Checking the firmware update result
- Once the firmware update is completed, you can see only the power indicator blinking.
- Now, press Power > Menu > Info.
- The status of the Epson projector firmware update can be viewed on this screen.
Contact us if you need remote assistance on the same.