- Error 3371 Status Code 11118 Quickbooks
Error 3371 Status Code 11118 Quickbooks 2017
The Error 3371 Status Code – 11118 refers to QuickBooks cannot load license data. This type of error occurs when some files are damaged or missed out. This problem may happen due to an invalid software license. Uninstall the software and reinstall QuickBooks from the original installation CD/DVD.
Follow these step by step guidelines and check whether QuickBooks works correctly after each step.
- Save your QuickBooks file before importing it.
- Update to the latest Windows version. An outdated operating system may result in errors.
- To update Windows, press the Windows icon, go to All Programs, and select Windows Update. For higher versions, update Windows from Settings.
- Disable any antivirus software that is blocking the QuickBooks functions.
- If the issue persists, run the task manager and remove all the QuickBooks-related files by selecting End task.
- On the computer, locate the installed location of QuickBooks and delete the IntuitEntitlementLog.txt file.
- Reactivate QuickBooks 2017 and follow the prompts to install the software.