- Quicken Data Files
How To Find Quicken Data Files (Quicken For Windows)
Quicken stores data and files in the default location. Follow the procedure given below to access your Quicken data file.
- Open the Quicken account you want to reconcile.
- To find your recently worked file, open Quicken and go to the File menu.
- You can see your recent files at the bottom of all options.
- You can click on the required file to open it.
- You can also search on your computer for the default folder where all the quicken data files are stored.
- There is also an option in the quicken data file to locate the data file easily.
- Go to the File menu and select Find Quicken Files.
- The ‘Find Quicken Data Files’ window opens up. If you want to find only one file, select the A Quicken file named option and enter the file name.
- If you don’t remember the name of the file, enter the name you remember and choose the location from Look in box.
- Click the Search tab. This shows all the files related to the name you entered.
- If you have found your data file, click Stop Searching.
- If you cannot find your quicken file due to several files with the same name, locate the file by date.
- To open the data file, click on the Open tab.
- If you want to find all the quicken data files, select Any Quicken file from the Find Quicken data Files window.
- If you cannot locate the data file, go to My Documents from your computer and select Quicken. File Explorer containing the Quicken files will be displayed.