- Amazon App Cs11 Error On iOS
Fix Amazon App Cs11 Error On iOS [Solved]
Recently, most iOS users have encountered one common error with the Amazon Shopping app. The error is CS11 that has occurred while placing a new order or checking the order status on an iOS device. The error message seems like, ‘Sorry, something went wrong. We’re working on fixing it. (CS11)’. Follow below simple steps to fix Amazon App Cs11 Error On iOS.
Some users who encountered this unknown error had complained about the same.
Since the Amazon App CS11 error is new, there is no proper solution to fix it. However, you can try some simple and quick methods to check whether or not the error resolves on your device.
Relaunch Amazon Shopping App
- From your iOS device’s home screen, open the App Switcher.
- Now, swipe left or right to select the Amazon Shopping app.
- Once you locate the app, swipe it up.
- Now, relaunch the closed app from the App Library or home screen.
Check if the Amazon App CS11 error is resolved on your iOS device by placing a new order or checking the order status. If the error persists, then update the app.
Update Amazon Shopping App
Open the Apple App store on your iOS device. Search for the Amazon Shopping app and select it. Tap on the Update option if it is displayed.
Note: If the Amazon app is up-to-date, then you can’t find the Update button below the app description.
Reinstall the app
- Locate the app icon in the Application Library and hold it down.
- As soon as the X symbol appears at the top of the icon, release it.
- Tap on the X icon followed by Delete.
- Now, reinstall the Amazon Shopping app and check if the error CS11 is fixed.
If not, contact us by clicking the Call button provided on this page.