- Fix Quickbooks Error 1402
Quick Guide To Fix Error 1402 In Quickbooks
QuickBooks is accounting software that allows you to manage your bills and accept business payments and payroll functions. This accounting software is very useful for small to medium-sized businesses. However, while using it, there are many errors encountered by Windows users. On this page, you will find the quick and simple steps to fix the error 1402 in QuickBooks. This error is encountered by many users when opening, installing, or using it on their computers. The causes of this error are listed below:
To fix error 1402 in QuickBooks, perform the simple and quick troubleshooting methods given below.
Method 1: Using QuickBooks Tool Hub
It is a diagnostic tool that helps you to detect and resolve almost all QuickBooks errors.
- Initially, download the QuickBooksToolHub.exe file from the QuickBooks official support page.
- Next, close all the applications, including QuickBooks.
- Now, open the QuickBooks ToolHub installer.
- Install the tool by following the on-screen instructions.
- Once the tool is installed, open it.
- Go to the Tool Hub section.
- Click on the Installation Issues option followed by the QuickBooks Install Diagnostic Tool button.
- Now, the tool will try to detect the cause of the error and perform the necessary steps to fix it.
- Once the tool resolves the error, you will receive a notification message relating to the same.
- Now, restart your Windows computer and try to install the QuickBooks application.
If the QuickBooks error 1402 remains unresolved, then perform the next method given below.
Method 2: Updating Windows OS
Sometimes, using an outdated OS version may also cause these kinds of errors. To avoid it, update your Windows computer by following the below instructions. (Note: In the below section, we have explained the update procedure for the Windows 10 OS.)
- Click on the Start menu.
- Select the Settings option followed by Update & Security.
- In the opened window, click Windows Update > Windows Update > Check for Updates.
- After updating your Windows computer, restart it and try to install QuickBooks.
If the above methods don’t fix the error 1402 in QuickBooks, then repair or reinstall the Microsoft.NET Framework on your computer. Contact us by clicking the Call button provided on this page to know how to perform it.