- Fix Error Code Ce-39984-3
What is PS4 Error Code CE-39984-3?
The Error code CE-39984-3 may occur when something is blocking your PS4 device from getting connected to the internet. The PS4 error code CE-39984-3 may also happen due to firewall or security programs on your home network. You have to change the static IP address of the PS4 device to resolve the issue.
Steps to Fix the Error
Proceed with the steps that are given below to fix the Error code.
- Check your internet connection by running a connection test.
- Open Settings and select the Network section.
- Select the Test Internet Connection option and wait until the testing process is complete.
- You will receive a successful message on the testing screen when the connection test is complete.
- Restart your modem and router, and check whether the issue is resolved.
- Go to Settings from the homescreen. Then, select the Network tab.
- Navigate to Set Up Internet Connection and choose Use Wi-Fi or Use LAN cable from the displayed list.
- Log in to your Wi-Fi network by entering the username and password of the network.
- You can prefer LAN connection over Wi-Fi connection as it shows fewer connectivity issues.
- Click the Custom option and select Manual in the IP Address section.
- You can copy the current IP address in the View connection section.
- Paste the IP address you have copied in the Custom section.
- You can use the Google Public DNS if you don’t have a DNS server.
- Use 220.127.116.11 for Primary DNS, and 18.104.22.168 for Secondary DNS.
- Choose the Automatic option in the MTU settings section.
- Click the “Do not use” option under the Proxy server.
- Now, you can test your internet connection.
- Disable any firewall active on your home network.
- If the issue persists, disable the Firewall programs active on your network.
- The PS4 error code CE-39984-3 will be fixed, and you will have access to the internet from the PS4 device.