- Fix Error Code Ce-39984-3
What is PS4 Error Code CE-39984-3?
The Error code CE-39984-3 may occur when something is blocking your PS4 device from getting connected to the internet. The PS4 error code CE-39984-3 may also happen due to firewall or security programs on your home network. You have to change the static IP address of the PS4 device to resolve the issue.
STEPS: Fix Error Code CE-39984-3
Proceed with the steps that are given below to fix the PS4 error code CE-39984-3.
- Check your internet connection by running a connection test.
- Open Settings and select the Network section.
- Select the Test Internet Connection option and wait until the testing process is complete.
- You will receive a successful message on the testing screen when the connection test is complete.
- Restart your modem and router, and check whether the issue is resolved.
- Go to Settings from the homescreen. Then, select the Network tab.
- Navigate to Set Up Internet Connection and choose Use Wi-Fi or Use LAN cable from the displayed list.
- Log in to your Wi-Fi network by entering the username and password of the network.
- You can prefer LAN connection over Wi-Fi connection as it shows fewer connectivity issues.
- Click the Custom option and select Manual in the IP Address section.
- You can copy the current IP address in the View connection section.
- Paste the IP address you have copied in the Custom section.
- You can use the Google Public DNS if you don’t have a DNS server.
- Use 126.96.36.199 for Primary DNS, and 188.8.131.52 for Secondary DNS.
- Choose the Automatic option in the MTU settings section.
- Click the “Do not use” option under the Proxy server.
- Now, you can test your internet connection.
- Disable any firewall active on your home network.
- If the issue persists, disable the Firewall programs active on your network.
- The PS4 error code CE-39984-3 will be fixed, and you will have access to the internet from the PS4 device.