- Error h505 Quickbooks
Error h505 Quickbooks 2018
When there is a multi-user hosting setup problem, this error message ‘H505’ appears. Something is preventing the computer from enabling the multi-user hosting mode. So, consider these suggestions:
- Keep the Host multi-user access turned on only on the computer (server) that hosts the company files. Turn off the Host multi-user mode on other computers in the workstation.
- Open QuickBooks on any computer in a workstation to disable the Host multi-user feature.
- Click the File menu.
- Select Utilities from the list and choose ‘Stop Hosting Multi-User Access.’
- If you do not find ‘Stop Hosting Multi-User Access,’ then move to the next workstation.
- Check all the computers in the workstation, then verify whether the main server computer has enabled the option.