- Homekit Apple TV
How to Set Up Homekit Apple TV?
- To set up your Apple HomeKit on your Apple TV, set up your room or the area with HomeKit accessories on your Home app. Make sure you are logged in to your iCloud account.
- Power On your “Apple TV” and check if your TV needs any additional hardware.
- For easy connection, stay close to your device.
- Open the “Home app” on your device and tap Add Accessory or the (+) icon.
- From your Smart accessories documentation, scan the eight-digit home kit code or the QR code using the camera on your iOS device.
- Tap on the name of your accessory when it’s displayed on the screen of your device.
- Touch the Allow button when you are displayed with a pop up stating “ Add Accessory to Network.”
- Name your accessory which will help your device to identify it, and assign it to a place in the Home App. You can control it using Siri. Now, How to Set Up Homekit Apple TV Guidance Completed.
How to Download Apple Homekit App?
- Apple HomeKit allows you to control the smart systems in your home. You can access the system by downloading the Apple Home App. Only a few brands are compatible with Apple HomeKit.
- The Apple HomeKit application is free, and you’ll have to pay only for the smart devices you use.
- Every HomeKit enabled smart device or accessory works automatically with Siri after the setup process. The setup process should be done through the HomeKit enabled application.
- Make sure your Apple device is updated to the recent version.
How to Install Apple Homekit on Apple TV?
- Open Settings on your HomeKit TV.
- Scroll down the options and open Accounts by clicking on it.
- Sign in with your Apple or iCloud account.
- Click Account to open iCloud.
- Scroll down to HomeKit and check if the status says Connected.
- If the HomeKit is not connected, click on the option to change it to Connect option.
- Now, start passing commands using Siri on your Device.
How do I use HomeKit on Apple TV?
Your Apple HomeKit is limited only to your Wi-Fi networks. But you can use your HomeKit with your Apple TV through the Apple device even when you are outside. Your Apple TV supports command from the owner of the HomeKit app only. This is because your Apple TV can be logged in using the Apple or the iCloud account on at a time. Now, you can use commands to perform the actions on the TV as per your wish. Top of the Page Provided the Detailed Guidance for How to Set Up Homekit Apple TV.