How to Find QuickBooks on my Computer?
By using following any one of the methods find QuickBooks :
- Using the C Drive
- Using QuickBooks
- Using Windows Search
Using the C Drive
- Click the Start menu or icon available at the bottom of the screen.
- Select Control Panel –> Appearance & Personalization –> Folder Options.
- Locate and click the View tab.
- Select the Files, Folders, and drives option in the Advanced section.
- Now, the list of hidden files, folders, and other data will be displayed on the screen.
- Now, navigate to your Windows system’s C drive and select the Users folder.
- Select the Public option, followed by Documents.
- Double-click Intuit –> QuickBooks –> Company Files.
- Select the .qbw extension. Locate and right-click the .qbw file.
- Choose the option you want and copy its path for future use.
Using QuickBooks App
- Launch the QuickBooks application on your system by double-clicking its icon.
- Locate your company name from the list and double-click it.
- On your Windows system’s control panel, press the Ctrl + 1 keys.
- Now, the Product Information wizard will appear on the screen.
- Search for the file path related to QuickBooks and copy it to launch the QuickBooks application on your system.
- To know how to find QuickBooks on my Computer using the Windows Search option, click Call on this webpage.