- Send Email
How to Send an Email?
Emails can be sent from any device. You can enter the recipient’s email address in the respective field and send information. Also, get the guide for How to Send an Email Multiple Recipients.
How to Send an Email from iPhone?
- There is a feature called Mail in your iPhone. Open the gmail app, and add an account before you send an Email.
- Without adding an account, you cannot send mails.
- Select the Compose button present in the bottom right side of the screen
- In the To field, enter the recipient’s Email address without any mistakes.
- Key in the subject of the message in the Subject field.
- There is a blank space below the subject field, type your message in the white space.
- Once you finish typing, press the Send button to send your Email to the recipient.
Sending Email from Android Device
- The initial step is to set up an Email account in your android phone.
- After adding an account, you can send Emails to anyone you wish to.
- Open the Mail app in your phone and click the Compose button.
- In the next window that appears, enter the To Email address, cc if needed, and the Subject related to the information you are going to send.
- In the blank white space below the subject line, type the message that you want to transmit.
- Add any attachments such as photos or documents with the help of the Attachment icon.
- Tap on the Send button.
How to Send an Email from iPad?
- Launch the Mail app present in the home screen of your iPad.
- Tap on the Compose option to create a new Email message. It is located on the right side bottom of the screen.
- The compose icon looks like a square drawn around a pencil.
- In the To box, enter the Email address of the receiver without any error. You can also key in multiple Email addresses.
- If you want to CC the Email to anyone, you can do so by entering their Email ID in the CC field.
- Navigate to the Subject field and specify the subject there. Click the Send button to direct the mail to the recipient.
How to Send Automatic Emails in Outlook?
- Automatic Send Emails is when you want to schedule the time for an Email to be sent. The following guidelines provide the solution for How to Send an Email in Outlook.
- This option is present in Microsoft Outlook.
- Under messages, navigate to Options. Then, click More Options and select Delay Delivery.
- The Delivery options will appear. Click the Do not Deliver Before checkbox to send the Email later if you cannot send mail.
- Specify the Delivery Date and Time to send the Email.
- Once you click Send option, the Email will remain in the Outbox folder.
- At the delivery date and time, the Email will be automatically sent to the recipient.
Sending Multiple Emails in Outlook
- Click open Microsoft Word and create a new document.
- Go to the Mailings ribbon and press the Start Mail Merge menu.
- Select the email Message option under it, and select the recipients using the Select Recipients option if you cannot send mail.
- You can compose the body of the message using Microsoft Word. Switch to the Home ribbon to do any formatting on the message.
- Go back to Mailings ribbon again and select the Finish & Merge menu. Choose the Send E-mail Messages option and tap the E-mail address of the recipients.
- Key in the subject in the Subject box and select the mail format as HTML.
- Click OK to send the message to the desired recipients.
How can I Send Bulk Emails from Gmail?
- Open the Send Email app in your device. Go to Gmail and choose Contacts under it.
- Create a label that holds the list of recipients to whom you wish to send the mail to.
- Give a name to the label and press OK.
- There is a Plus icon at the bottom of the page, click on it, and add contacts.
- Fill in the mandatory detail fields for each contact and select them all to add it to the previously created label or list.
- The next step is to click the Compose icon. In the To field, specify the name of the label you created.
- Input the text you want to send in the blank space and press the Send button.
How can I Send Multiple Emails in Gmail?
- Sending or forwarding multiple messages is very simple. Follow the steps given below to forward multiple Emails if you cannot send email.
- Initially, select the Emails that you want to forward to your receiver.
- To do this, first, click on one mail.
- Press and hold CTRL button; choose the Emails that you wish to forward.
- Once you finish selecting the emails you want to send, release the CTRL button.
- Next, click on Forward All Emails in Label option. In the next screen, enter the Email address of the recipient.
- Press Forward Emails option to send the multiple Emails to the receiver.
Troubleshooting Email Sending Issues
If you have issues with sending Emails, follow the steps given in this website to troubleshoot your mail.
Why I can’t Send Email from iPhone?
- Try out the following solutions if you cannot Send Mail.
- Open Settings in your iPhone and select Mail, Contacts, Calendars option.
- Choose your Email account in the two consecutive screens that appear. Scroll down to the SMTP option under the Outgoing Mail Server menu.
- Ensure that the Primary Server is selected as mail.telnetmail.ca. If not, choose Primary Server and select the above-specified option.
- Make sure that the option Use SSL is on, Authentication is set to password, and Server Part is designated to 465. Click done in the next step.
Why I can’t Send Email from Outlook?
- The techniques listed below will help you send emails from Outlook as usual.
- Navigate to the Tools menu and choose Account Settings under it.
- Next, select the GreenNet Email account associated and press the Change button.
- Check if the Outgoing Mail Server says smtp.gn.apc.org if it is a GreenNet account.
- Go to More Settings and verify if the Require Password Authentication option is not ticked under the My Outgoing Server Requires Authentication.
- Cancel if any messages are about to be sent and try sending them again.
Why can’t Send Email from iPad?
- Unlock your iPad and open Settings present in the home screen.
- Choose Mail, contact, calendar option in that and select the account with which you have a problem.
- If it is a POP3 account, confirm that it has been listed as ON.
- Also, check if the mail is turned on an IMAP account.
- If the cannot Send Mails still, delete the account and try to set the account again.
- Your Email will be restored once you reset it.
- If these fail, repeat the steps above to Send Emails.
Why can’t I Send Email from iPhone 8?
- Navigate to Settings and choose Email, contacts, calendar option. Go to the Account tab and select the Advanced Tab option under the SMTP tab.
- Check the authentication method and see if the Password is set there.
- Go to the Server Port tab and verify if the Server Port is set to 993.
- Next step is to inspect if the S/MIME switch if not enabled or set to OFF.
- Once the process is complete, click Done, and try sending a test mail.
Why can’t I Send Email from Android?
Firstly, check if the internal memory is full. When they are full, there are chances that your Email will stop working. The problem might be with your Wi-Fi connection. A password might not be required to authenticate or you cannot Send Mail. So, change the connection type when you want to send an Email from your android phone. Then, go to Settings and choose Wireless & Networks. Under that, select Mobile Networks. Check if the checkbox next to 3G is checked. If it is not checked, then that might cause a Send Email issue. Now, Send an email using Android. How to Send an Email in Android Guidelines are given above.