- Connect Printer To Android
How to Connect Android to Printer?
There are several ways by which an Android phone can be connected to a printer. The printer manufacturers design mobile printing solutions to enable users to print directly from their mobile phones wirelessly. Use below steps to complete how to connect Android to Printer.
Let’s see how to connect to a printer via Google Cloud Print from an Android.
- On your Android device, open the Settings app. In the search box, type in “Printing.”
- When the Printing option appears, tap on it.
- You can also follow this path instead of doing the above steps: Settings->Connected devices->Connection preferences->Printing
- Now, tap the Cloud Print option.
- At the upper-right corner of your screen, you will see the Menu button. Tap on it. Choose the Add printer option.
- Now, Cloud Print will start searching for printers that are connected to your (Wi-Fi) network.
- Locate your printer and tap on it.
- Your printer is now added to Cloud Print.
After you connect Android to Printer, you need to print your file/image. To do the same from your Android device using Cloud Print, follow the instructions given here:
- On your Android device, navigate to the file or picture that you wish to print. This can be an email from your Gmail app, a picture that you have found in Google Chrome, or any other file.
- At the top-right corner of your Android screen, tap the three-dotted Menu button. Locate the option using which you can print or export the selected file.
- Tap the Print option.
- Cloud Print will now automatically connect to the printer you added. However, if you have added more than one printer, you have to tap on the printer that you wish to use.
- Now, select the number of copies that you wish to get printed. Next, choose the paper size. You also have the facility of choosing more options by tapping the down arrow.
- Now, you can select whether you wish to print a color or black-and-white image. You can also choose your orientation and other such properties.
- On the right side of your Android screen, you will find the blue printer icon. Tap on it.
- Your file/image will now get printed.
If you found any issues during connect Android to Printer & Cloud Print setup, contact our experts.