- Fix Error Code CE-30005 8
How do I Fix error code CE-30005-8 on PS4?
It could be annoying when you encounter the error-CE-30005-8 while playing games on your PlayStation 4. This error code shows that there might be an issue with the hard disk drive or your Blu-Ray drive. The following are some fixes that will help you solve the error code CE-30005-8 on PS4 problem:
First of all, you need to find out whether your Blu-Ray drive is broken or not. To do the same, you have to eject the disc. You can use any one of the following two methods to eject your disk:
You can eject your disk manually by making use of the eject button. When you place your PS4 horizontally on a flat surface, you can see the eject button below the power button.
On your Dual Shock 4, press the Options button while you highlight your video game on the Home menu. This action will take you to the Remove Disc option.
- Once you have taken the disc out of the Blu-Ray drive, you need to check if the disk is dirty or damaged.
- If it is dirty, you have to clean it. Make use of lint-free cloth to clean the dirt from your disc.
- Using the fabric, wipe from a straight line from your inner circle to your outer edge.
- After cleaning the disc, try inserting it back into your PS4. Now, check if you are still getting the same error code.
- You can even try some other PS4 game discs or Blu-Ray movies. This step is to determine if the issue is limited to your video game or if there is some serious issue with the Blu-Ray drive.
If you cannot resolve the error code CE-30005-8 on PS4 using the First Step, you can try deleting and restoring your game data on the hard disk drive. To do the same, you need to back up your the data by utilizing an online cloud service or a USB storage device. You can make use of the online cloud service only if you are a PlayStation Plus member.
- You can see both the above options in the Settings menu.
- Navigate to the Home menu and then scroll to your right. You can now see the Settings menu.
- Now, choose the Application Saved Data Management option.
- Next, select the Saved Data in System Storage option.
- Choose your problematic game. Press the Options button. This will lead you to the Delete option.
- From the disc, you can re-install your game data. Usually, this process occurs automatically.
- Finally, restore the data using your USB storage device or your PlayStation Plus online cloud service. You can do this step by navigating to the Settings menu and using the same Application Saved Data Management option.
- If you decide that the issue has popped up because of the Blu-Ray drive, you need to send your PS4 for repairs. You do not have much choice in this situation.
- In case you think that the problem is with your hard disk drive, then you can try replacing it manually.
We have now seen the steps to resolve the error code CE-30005-8 on PS4.