- Fix Error Code Ce347880
How do I Fix Error Code Ce347880 on PS4?
The PS4 error code CE-34788-0 usually occurs due to a corrupt software update that was done using an external storage device like the USB flash drive. Another reason could be the game or the System software not being updated. The how do i fix error code CE347880 on PS4 solutions are few, and they are listed below. Follow the instructions carefully while troubleshooting.
Method 1: Hard Reset PS4
Though the CE-34788-0 error code might be relevant to the system software update, in many cases, a hard reset has solved the issue. The steps given below will help you to Hard Reset a PS4 device.
Back up your data:
- Before resetting PS4, it is good to take a backup of your data.
- Plug a USB storage device into PS4.
- Go to the Settings option and select System.
- Navigate to the Back Up and Restore option.
- Press the X key, and the data will be copied to the USB storage device.
Quick Steps to Reset PS4:
- Shutdown the PS4 device by pressing the power button.
- When it is completely shut down, remove the power cord.
- Keep pressing the power button to drain out all the electric charges from the PS4.
- After a few minutes, replug the power cord and turn on the PS4 device. Check whether the error code CE-34788-0 has been cleared.
Method 2: Update Game & System Software
How do i fix error code CE347880 on PS4, using software update method.
If you come across the PS4 error CE-34788-0 while playing a particular game, then check whether that game has to be updated. The steps are as follows.
- Close the game and go to the Home Screen.
- Select the game in which the error occurred and press the Options button.
- From the list of options, select the Check for Update option and update the game.
- Then, go to the PS4 settings and select the System Software Update option.
- After updating PS4, reboot it and check whether the error is solved.
Method 3: Update Software Manually
If the PS4 error code CE-34788-0 was not solved by the above-mentioned methods, then update the system software manually by following the steps given in this method.
Note: Initially, back up your data, as said in method 1.
Download System Software Update File:
- Turn on your computer and connect it to the internet.
- Plug a USB flash drive with a minimum of 460 MB free space into the computer.
- Create a folder named PS4 in the root directory of the USB flash drive.
- Go to the official website of Play Station and download the update file.
- Now create another folder named UPDATE within the PS4 folder and save the downloaded update files as PS$UPDATE.PUP.
- Make sure you save the update file and the folders with the exact name, as specified above.
Installing Software Update File:
- Plug the USB flash drive having the update file to the PS4 device.
- Go to Settings and press the X button. Then, select the System Software Update file and press X.
- Now, PS4 will detect the update file from the USB device and begin the update process.
- Perform the instructions as displayed on the screen to complete the update.
Restore the Data back to PS4:
- Plug the USB drive with the backup data into PS4.
- Go to Settings > Application Saved Data Management > Saved Data on USB Storage Device > Download to Storage System option.
- Now, press the X key; the backed up data will be restored to PS4.
- Now, the PS4 error code CE-34788-0 will be solved.
Now you know how do I fix error code CE347880 on PS4 using 3 different methods. Still, the issue persists OR other PS4 queries, feel free to contact us.