How do I reset my HP Deskjet 1051 printer
To power reset your HP DeskJet 1051 printer, execute the following instructions:
Carry out these steps to clean the HP DeskJet 1000 J110 printhead:
- Keep your HP DeskJet 1051 printer turned on. While the printer is in this condition, please disconnect the power cable from it.
- Also, unplug the power cable from the electrical outlet.
- Now, wait for 60 seconds.
- Next, connect the power cable back into the electrical outlet. And then, reconnect it to your printer.
- Plugging the HP printer directly to the power source (electrical outlet) ensures that your power source is stable.
- Turn on your HP DeskJet 1051 printer.
Even after implementing the above instructions, if the issue is not resolved, service your printer.