- USe Hitachi Projector
How to Use Hitachi Projector?
Make sure that the device you are about to connect to the projector is suitable for projection. Perform the cable connections with both the devices switched off. Make use of the remote control or the control panel of the projector to access the settings; project images and screens from video sources. Learn How to Use Hitachi Projector Here.
How Do I Show Screen on a Hitachi Projector?
- Go to Menu—>Option—>USB Type B—>USB Display.
- Use a USB cable to connect your computer and the projector.
- The projector is recognized as a CD-ROM in the computer. LiveViewerLiteFor USB software runs in the projector.
- The LiveViewer application will start in the Windows.
- Right-click the application icon in the Windows notification area.
- Go to Display—>Start capture. The transmission to the projector begins.
How Do I Adjust the Screen Size on Hitachi Projector?
- Press the Auto button on the remote control.
- The vertical position, horizontal position, and horizontal phase will be automatically adjusted.
- Tap the Position button on the remote control.
- Make use of the navigation keys to adjust the picture position.
- Correct image distortion with the Keystone button on the remote control.
How to Flip Image on Hitachi Projector?
- Press the Menu button on the projector.
- Navigate to the Mirror option.
- Choose the desired orientation from the list displayed.
- To flip the image, choose the Normal option.
How Do you Zoomout on a Hitachi Projector?
- Turn the Zoom wheel on the projector to Zoom out an image.
- You can also use the Zoom button on the projector’s remote control.
- Press the Zoom- button to zoom out an image accordingly.
How Do I make Hitachi Projector Full-Screen?
- Select an image in the Thumbnail screen.
- Gently press the Enter button on the remote control.
- Or press the Input button on the control panel.
- The Full screen mode is activated. The image displays on the full screen.
How do I Duplicate my Screen on a Hitachi Projector?
- Turn on the projector and the laptop.
- Hold down the keys Windows+P on the keyboard.
- Release the P key after some time.
- Display options are listed on the screen.
- Use the right/left arrow keys to pick the Duplicate option to show the screen’s image on the projection screen.
How Do you Hide the Screen on a Hitachi Projector?
- Put the computer in sleep mode( ALT+F4) if you want to hide the screen instantly.
- Press the keys Windows and P to find the display modes on the screen.
- Navigate to the Projector only mode using the right/left arrow keys.
- Hit Enter once the mode is highlighted.
How Do I get Windows 10 out of Projector Mode?
- Hold down the keys Windows and P together simultaneously.
- Release the P key. View the multiple monitor utility on the screen.
- Use the navigation keys to change the projector mode.
- Scroll down to the Display mode; select it.
- The computer gets out of projector mode.
How Do I Switch from Computer screen to Hitachi?
- Press the key P while holding the Windows key on the keyboard.
- Move to the Duplicate mode with the arrow keys.
- The computer monitor appears on the projector screen.
- Use the Fn keys (F1-F12) to toggle between the screens.
How to Use Hitachi Projector with TV?
- Power down the projector and the television.
- Attach one end of the HDMI connector to the HDMI In port on the projector.
- Insert the other end of the cable to the HDMI Out port on your TV’s set-top box.
- Now, turn on both the TV and the projector.
- Set the Video Input on the projector to HDMI.
How Do I Connect Xbox One to Hitachi Projector?
- Connect one end of an HDMI cable into your TV’s set-top box and its another end to your Xbox One.
- Connect your Xbox One to your TV with another HDMI cable.
- You can also use an HDMI splitter if you need to watch TV when the console is shut off.
How to Display Hitachi Projector with Laptop?
- Connect the video cable from your laptop to the projector’s port with both the devices switched off.
- Press the Power button in the projector to turn it on. Turn on the laptop.
- Connect them with an audio cable if you require audio for the presentation.
- Sync the projector and the laptop holding the Fn key and pressing any one of the following keys to toggle: F4, F5, F7, F8.
How Do you Connect Sound to a Projector?
- Connect the Hitachi projector and the video source with an AV(HDMI, VGA) cable.
- Use Volume+/Volume- buttons to adjust the volume.
- Go to Advanced Menu—>Audio—>Audio Source
- Select the audio input port in the list of ports displayed.
How Do I Connect Smartphone to Hitachi Projector?
- Download and install the Projector Quick Connection application on your smartphone.
- Connect your smartphone to a wireless network to which the projector is also connected.
- Search for your Hitachi on the app.
- Click and select it to connect the smartphone and the projector.
- Navigate to the Contents tab in the app and project images, documents, web pages onto the Hitachi projector.
How Do I Connect Laptop to Hitachi Projector with HDMI?
- Turn on the system and select the button for Laptop.
- Connect the HDMI cable to your laptop’s HDMI port.
- Connect the HDMI cable’s output to the computer.
- The laptop monitor will project on the screen once turned on.
- Choose the Duplicate mode from the list of display options.
How Do I Project Laptop to a Hitachi Projector Wirelessly?
- Download the Projector Quick Connection app on your smartphone.
- Search for projectors nearby and find your Hitachi projector in the list.
- Select the projector; tap the + button on the upper right corner of the app.
- Go to New–>Folder—>Add.
- Upon adding the images to be projected, hit Project.
How Do I Reset Hitachi Projector?
- Go to Advanced Menu—>Option—>Service—>Factory Reset.
- Hit Enter once the “Factory Reset” option is being highlighted.
- This can reset all the settings to the factory preset values.
- Click the Reset button to delete all commands and reset the schedule settings from the schedule list.
- After Resetting the Projector, In, above provide the How to Use Hitachi Projector & How to Connect Various Devices Guidance