- How Long is Xbox Live Down
How Long Xbox Live Down?
- Xbox live problems occur due to technical issues at the server’s side.
- Xbox works only with the help of servers.
- It does not have the feature of playing offline without a server.
- The Following Step provide solution for How Long Xbox Live Down.
- The Xbox shut down has occurred for a “maximum of 24 hours”.
How to Check if Xbox Live is down?
- Some features should be checked to see if your Xbox is live or not.
- Only if these services are labeled normal, your Xbox server will be in live status.
- Xbox Live Core Services- Check if you are able to sign in, create, manage, and recover your account.
- Purchase and Content Usage- Purchasing items, code redeeming, and downloading.
- TV, Music, and Video-verify if the live TV, Groove movies & TV store, streaming, etc., are working normally.
- If these services are working properly, then your Xbox server is live. If not, your Xbox Server is down.
How to Close Xbox Live Account?
- Go to the “Xbox” website by entering www.xbox.com/en-US/ in the search bar.
- Click the Sign in option to sign in to your Xbox live account.
- “Click” on your profile picture.
- Under Profile, navigate to subscriptions option.
- Scroll down to reach the Xbox Live Gold option. Click Payment and Billing under that.
- Tap the Cancel option present to the right side of the Xbox Live Gold option.
- Press the “Confirm Cancellation option” to cancel your live account.
How many times has Xbox live gone down
Xbox servers have gone down several times in the past few years. Users are finding it difficult to log in to their accounts to play.
How often does xbox live go down
The servers of Xbox are going down very often these days. Many measures are being taken to rectify this problem. The above text also provide the soltion for “How Long Xbox Live Down”.