- How Long is Xbox Live Down
How Long Xbox Live Down?
The Following Steps provide solution for the issue “How Long Xbox Live Down”
- The problems occur due to technical issues at the server’s side.
- It works only with the help of servers.
- It does not have the feature of playing offline without a server.
- The Xbox shut down has occurred for a “maximum of 24 hours”.
How to Check?
- Some features should be checked to see if your Xbox is live or not.
- Only if these services are labeled normal, your server will be in live status.
- Xbox Live Core Services- Check if you are able to sign in, create, manage, and recover your account.
- Purchase and Content Usage- Purchasing items, code redeeming, and downloading.
- TV, Music, and Video-verify if the live TV, Groove movies & TV store, streaming, etc., are working normally.
- If these services are working properly, then your server is live. If not, your Server is down.
How to Close Xbox Live Account?
- Go to the “Xbox” website by entering www.xbox.com/en-US/ in the search bar.
- Click the Sign in option to sign in to your account.
- “Click” on your profile picture.
- Under Profile, navigate to subscriptions option.
- Scroll down to reach the Gold option. Click Payment and Billing under that.
- Tap the Cancel option present to the right side of the Gold option.
- Press the “Confirm Cancellation option” to cancel your live account.
How many times it has gone down?
Xbox servers have gone down several times in the past few years. Users are finding it difficult to log in to their accounts to play.
How often does it goes down?
The servers are going down very often these days. Many measures are being taken to rectify this problem