- Perform Ecobee4 Setup
How to Set Up ecobee4?
- The primary step for How to Set Up Ecobee4 is to ensure that the HVAC system is without power.
- Flip the specific breaker in a breaker box to check if there is power or not.
- The next step is to handle the C-wire called as common wire.
- Ecobee has wire labels to make it easier to fit. Attach its back plate to the wall with screws.
- Place a slack for the thermostat to snap on tightly.
- Turn on the power and start using the thermostat.
How to Set up Ecobee4 Sensor?
- Ecobee sensors acquire information using algorithms to balance between comfort and energy.
- Sensors should be placed 5 feet above the ground so that it provides accurate temperature.
- The thermostat and sensor should not have more than 45 feet distance between them.
- Unpack the sensor and remove the battery cover from it.
- Insert the necessary batteries and close it properly. A message will instantly appear to pair the sensor with the thermostat.
How to Set Ecobee4 Schedule?
- A schedule can be programmed using the mobile app or the web portal.
- Launch your mobile app and select the Schedule tab from the main menu.
- Click on a specific day to view the schedule for that day.
- Set the start time in the next screen that appears and press Save. Select the Comfort Setting in the next window according to your choice.
- You can also set the same schedule for all the days of the week.
How to Set Up Ecobee4 with Homekit?
- Download and Open the Ecobee mobile app from the Google Play Store on your phone.
- Choose the Manage HomeKit from the main menu in the app.
- There will be an option called Scenes under it, select the + plus icon present at the top right corner near that option.
- Create a customized Scene of your choice and save it.
How to Install Ecobee4 with Alexa?
- The initial step is to log in to your “Alexa account”.
- “Choose” Smart Home option from the main menu and select Get More Smart Home Skills option.
- Search for Ecobee and once found, “enable “it.
- Key in your log in information to link accounts; click Accept in the Authorization screen.
- Your Ecobee4 and Alexa are now connected.
How to Set Up Geofencing on Ecobee4?
- Download the Ecobee mobile app from the Play Store. Open the App and click the Profile icon.
- A list of options is displayed once you click that icon. Choose the Set Up Geofence option from the list available in the app.
- Enable Geofence by swiping the Toggle switch. Select the Geofence Radius option and set the radius.
- Then, click on your thermostat under the Select Participating Devices pop-up window.
- Set the location in the When Entering Geofence and When Leaving Geofence options accordingly. Save the settings.
How to Set Ecobee4 with Android
- Ecobee4 can be connected to your Android device using the Ecobee app. Unlock your mobile and open Google Play Store.
- In the Search bar, key in Ecobee and then a list of results are displayed.
- Select the official app and download it on your phone.
- Open the app, search for your thermostat, and generate a pairing request to connect with it.
- Once you accept the request in the thermostat, your Android device and thermostat will be connected.
How to Set Ecobee4 with iPhone?
- iPhone with iOS configuration can also be connected with the Ecobee4 thermostat.
- Unlock your iPhone and go to the App store. Search for Ecobee app by specifying it in the search bar.
- Upon finding the app, download, and install it successfully on your phone.
- Open the app and find your thermostat; send a pairing request.
- Accept it in the thermostat and your iPhone will be connected to the thermostat.
Given above are the guidelines on How to Set Up Ecobee4 with Various Devices. kindly Contact us for further details.