How to Backup Quickbooks?
Quickbooks lets you create a backup copy of the Desktop company file thereby shielding you from accidental data loss. Now create or restore a Quickbooks portable company file. The following steps are used to perform how to backup QuickBooks.
- Open Quickbooks and select File Switch to Single-user Mode.
- Now choose Backup Company Create Local backup.
- Select local backup and click Options.
- Select Browse in the Backup Options windows and choose the location for the backup copy.
- Select the copy and click OK.
- This helps you access the backup copy of quickbooks.
- Make sure to store a copy of the file on a hard disc for added security.