- Backup Quickbooks
How to Backup Quickbooks?
QuickBooks is an accounting software developed and marketed by Intuit. QB products are geared mainly toward small and medium-sized businesses and offer on-premises accounting applications as well as cloud-based versions. It lets you create a backup copy of the Desktop company file thereby shielding you from accidental data loss. Now create or restore a Quickbooks portable company file. The following steps are used to perform how to backup QuickBooks.
Simple Steps to Backup QBs
Follow the step by step instruction given below:
- Open Quickbooks and select File Switch to Single-user Mode.
- Now choose Backup Company Create Local backup.
- Select local backup and click Options.
- Select Browse in the Backup Options windows and choose the location for the backup copy.
- Select the copy and click OK.
- This helps you access the backup copy of quickbooks.
- Make sure to store a copy of the file on a hard disc for added security.
To get instant support on Quickbooks, feel free to contact our Technical experts at Installation-help team.
We are providing a Simple Installation Help Guidelines for Hardware & Software Devices such as Smart Phones, Desktops, Routers, Printers, Antivirus, etc from Our Tech Experts. To know more about our services, please take a look on www.installation-help.com