- Block Number on Android
How to Block Calls on Android Devices?
You might have come across spam calls on your Android phone. It does annoy you when you receive calls from an unwanted number. You have the option of block calls on Android devices. With the blocking feature on your Android phone, it makes life easier for you and keeps you away from unnecessary calls and messages.
Let me help you with the methods to block calls on your Android phone:
Method 1: Using Contact Lists
- Blocking calls on the contacts list can be done when you have saved the number on your phone.
- So, make sure to save the number with a name.
- Open the contacts list on your phone.
- Scroll to locate the number.
- Tap the three-dotted icon located on the right side of the contact.
- Tap the Block Number option from the list.
- Confirm the selection by tapping the Block option again when prompted, and the selected number will be blocked.
- If you not found solution for block calls on Android using above method. Try next one.
Method 2: Using Call Logs
- Open the call log on your Android phone.
- Tap the three-dotted icon on the top right corner of the call log screen.
- Tap the Settings option, navigate and tap the Blocked Settings option, and select Blocked numbers.
- To move a number to the blocked list, tap the + icon located at the top right corner.
- You will see a pop-up Block calls and texts from. Now, enter the number and tap the Block option.
- The number will be saved to the blocked list on your android phone.
If you still find it difficult to block calls on Android, then you have the option of installing a call blocking app from the Google Play Store. There are a number of such third-party apps, from which you can choose one to get rid of annoying calls landing on your Android phone.