How to Cancel Sling TV?
Sling TV is an American television service in which you can stream online. The service runs on a subscription and has 200+ channels. The main two packages of Sling TV are Sling Orange and Sling Blue. It offers 30+ channels for $30 to $45.All plans and subscriptions of Sling TV are affordable. If you are a new Sling user, you can use the free 3-day trial version of Sling TV. If you no longer want your subscription or not satisfied with Sling TV, you can cancel Sling TV anytime. Once you have canceled Sling TV, you can choose another cable alternative.
Do as per the instructions given below to cancel your Sling TV subscription.
- Go to the official Sling TV website from your web browser.
- Make sure to log in using the username and password of your account.
- If you have forgotten your password, select the Forget your password link.
- Now, click on the User or Person icon at the top-right corner of the screen.
- Navigate to the My Account section. You can now change any settings from this section.
- Click Manage Account and choose the Cancel Subscription option.
- When prompted for confirmation, select Yes.
- You can leave a feedback message mentioning the reason for your cancellation.
- Once your Sling TV subscription is canceled, you will receive a confirmation mail to the registered email address.
- Open your email account and select the confirmation email from Sling TV.
- Open it to view the cancellation receipt for the subscription.
- Now, your cancel Sling TV subscription process completed successfully.
If you want to make a subscription again, go to the official Sling TV website and subscribe to a package.