- After Free Trial Cancel YouTubeTV
How to Cancel YouTubeTV after Free Trial?
The major U.S networks lined-up with YouTube TV are ABC, CBS, NBC, PBS, Fox, FX, AMC, CNN, Fox News, TBS, Discovery, Comedy Central, and ESPN. If you are viewing a free trial version of the YouTube TV service, you can cancel it at any time. Use our below given instructions to cancel YouTubeTV after free trial.
- Search for the YouTube TV application on the home screen of your Android mobile phone and tap its icon.
- Tap your profile icon that is at the top-right corner of the screen.
- Tap the Settings option followed by the Membership option.
- Select the Deactivate membership link below YouTube.
- This will open the Deactivate membership dialog box on the screen.
- Tap the Cancel button next to Cancel membership.
- Open a web browser application on your iPhone.
- Access YouTube TV, navigate to your profile icon, and select Settings -> Membership.
- Tap the Deactivate membership option followed by the Cancel membership option.
- Now, the process of cancelling free trial completed successfully.
- Visit YouTube TV using a web browser on your computer.
- Navigate to your profile icon that is at the upper-right corner of the screen and choose the Settings option from the context menu.
- This will open the Settings dialog window on the screen.
- Click the Membership tab on the left panel and then select the Deactivate membership link on the main panel.
- Navigate to the Cancel membership field and click Cancel membership.
- Now, you will be prompted to choose the reason for canceling the YouTube TV membership.
- You have to select the radio button next to your preferred option and click Next.
- This will cancel the YouTube free service immediately.
- If you have any doubt in cancelling youtubeTv after free trial, you can get technical assistance from our support members by clicking the Call button available here.