- Cancel Youtube TV & Refund
How to Cancel YouTube TV and Get a Refund?
YouTube TV is supported on Apple TV, Google Chromecast, Roku, iPhone/iPad, web browsers, Android Phone/Tablet, Android TV, Xbox, LG Smart TV, Samsung Smart TV, VIZIO Smart TV, and Amazon Fire TV. You can install YouTube TV on these devices and subscribe to a plan to access unlimited online shows, movies, sports, etc. You can also cancel your subscription anytime. Quick steps to cancel YouTube TV and get a refund steps are mentioned below.
- Open any one of the web browsers like Google Chrome, Internet Explorer, Safari, or Mozilla Firefox.
- Visit the home page of YouTube TV, navigate to the profile icon at the top of the screen, and click it.
- Select Settings -> Membership -> Deactivate membership -> Cancel membership.
- This will cancel the subscription of the YouTube TV service immediately if you are using a free service. If you are using a paid service, the subscription will last until the end of your payment period, even after the cancellation.
For Android Mobile
- Launch the YouTube TV application on your Android mobile phone.
- Tap the profile icon and then select the Settings option followed by the Membership option.
- Tap Deactivate membership -> Cancel.
- If you are charged even after canceling the subscription of the YouTube TV service, you can get a refund by performing the instructions provided below.
- Visit the Google support web page and click the YouTube icon.
- Select Fix YouTube Premium membership issues -> Get support with YouTube paid membership & purchases -> YouTube Premium cancellation & refunds.
- Make a refund request, and they will process it.
- Alternatively, go to YouTube TV and select Help -> Need more help if you are accessing the YouTube TV service from a web browser.
- If you are using the YouTube TV app, select the Help & Feedback option.
- This option is available when you tap the profile icon.
If you have any queries related to cancel YouTube TV and get a refund or YouTube TV, feel free to contact us.