- Cancel YouTube TV in Computer
How to Cancel YouTube TV on Computer?
YouTube TV is one of the top Internet Television services. It offers live TV, on demand video, and cloud-based DVR. A few of the major U.S networks are ABC, CBS, NBC, PBS, Fox, FX, AMC, CNN, Fox News, TBS, Discovery, Comedy Central, and ESPN. YouTube TV is supported on both the Windows and macOS operating systems.You can subscribe and get a membership with YouTube TV, and can cancel the membership anytime.
If you want to cancel YouTube TV on computer, carry out the easy instructions mentioned on this web page.
- Launch a web browser on your Windows computer.
- Access the official YouTube TV web page, click the Profile icon at the upper-right corner of the screen, and select the Settings option.
- When the Settings dialog window opens, navigate to the Membership tab on the left panel and click the Deactivate membership link on the main panel.
- Go to the Cancel membership field and click the Cancel membership link.
- Note: If you need to pause the membership, click the Pause membership link.
- Some of the reasons for canceling the YouTube TV membership will be shown on the screen. Select the radio button next to the relevant option and click the Next button.
- When the next window opens, click the Cancel YouTube TV button.
- Once done, you will see the ‘Your membership will be canceled’ message at the bottom of the screen.
- You will lose access to all your networks, all live TV, and your DVR library.
- Note: You can restart YouTube TV membership any time.
- If you use a free trial version, canceling the membership will stop your service access, including add-ons immediately.
Now we have seen how to cancel YouTube TV on computer.