- Youtube TV On Firestick
How to Cancel Youtube TV on Firestick?
You cannot directly cancel the YouTube TV subscription on your Firestick device. You have to cancel it from a computer or mobile phone’s web browser. If you have the YouTube TV application on your mobile phone, it is very easy to cancel the subscription. Below are the different methods to cancel Youtube TV on Firestick.
The steps to unsubscribe the YouTube TV service from a computer are as follows:
- Access the computer’s default web browser, visit the YouTube TV website, and sign in to your account using the correct login credentials.
- You could now see the profile icon located at the top-right corner of the web browser. Click it and choose the Settings option from the menu.
- Navigate to the Membership tab in the left panel.
- In the main panel, click the Deactivate membership link below the YouTube TV logo.
- Click Cancel Membership at the bottom.
- Alternatively, if you don’t want to cancel the membership, you can pause the subscription of the YouTube TV service for a maximum of 24 weeks by clicking the Pause button.
- Choose the reason for canceling the subscription and again, click the Cancel Membership option for confirmation.
- Once done, you will receive a confirmation email message to your registered email address.
Make use of the following steps to cancel the YouTube TV serve subscription from your Android mobile phone.
- Launch the YouTube TV application on your Android mobile phone and navigate to your profile.
- Tap Settings -> Membership -> Deactivate membership -> Cancel.
- After canceling the subscription of the YouTube TV service, you won’t be able to access add-on networks.
- All the saved programs in your YouTube TV library will expire within 21 days from the date of canceling the subscription.
- If you are using a free trial version, you can cancel Youtube TV on Firestick immediately.
- If you have subscribed for a paid version, the service will last long until the payment duration ends.