- YoutubeTV On iPhone
How To Cancel YouTubeTV On iPhone?
YouTube TV is an online streaming service that lets you stream your favorite content from 70+ broadcast, cable, and regional sports networks. If you wish to cancel YouTube TV on iPhone/Android or Windows/Mac computer, then you can do it from the web browser. Android device users can also use the YouTube TV app to perform the same.
The YouTube TV app isn’t available for the iPhone or iPad app. So, iPhone users have to use their iPhone’s web browser to cancel YouTube TV subscriptions on the iPhone. Now, let’s see how to cancel YouTubeTV subscription on iPhone using a web browser.
- On your iPhone, open the default web browser.
- Visit the tv.youtube.com site by entering it in the browser’s address bar.
- If prompted, enter your Google account credentials in the given fields.
- Click the Sign-in button.
- From the YouTube TV web page, go to the Settings section.
- Click the Membership option.
- On the Membership window, locate and click the Pause or cancel membership option.
- Click the Cancel membership button.
- Wait for the cancellation process to complete.
- Once it is done, sign out of your Google account.
Now, if you have canceled your subscription before the end of your payment period, then you will still have access to YouTube TV until the end of your subscription. If you have canceled your free trial, then your YouTube TV subscription will be canceled immediately.
Contact us to get remote assistance to cancel YouTubeTV on iPhone.