How to Cast Xfinity Stream to Chromecast?
An Xfinity Stream is an application that allows on-demand video streaming, top-rated movies, and TV series streaming. The Xfinity Stream app is available for Android, iOS, Mac, Windows, Smart TVs, and many devices. You can also stream Xfinity Stream on regular TVs that have HDMI port using Google Chromecast. It is a device that allows you to cast media files to TV with the HDMI cable connection. Using Google Chromecast, you can cast the contents from the device or mirroring the entire screen is possible. Google Home is one of the casting apps that is useful for most of the Android users to set up Chromecast devices. How to cast Xfinity stream to Chromecast steps are follows
Step to Cast Xfinity Stream to Chromecast using an Android:
- On your Android mobile, navigate to Settings and tap the Connected Devices button.
- Select the Connection Preferences under the Connected Devices section.
- Tap the Cast option and select the Chromecast device for screen mirroring from the displayed list.
- Tap the Start Now button on the warning pop-up message.
- Now, the mirror screening is enabled, and the mobile screen will appear on your TV.
- Open the Xfinity app and start streaming the videos you want to cast on your TV.
Carry out these steps to do how to cast Xfinity Stream to Chromecast using the Chrome browser on the desktop:
The basic requirements are Google Chromecast, a desktop, Wi-Fi connectivity, a TV with an HDMI port.
- On your desktop and navigate to the official Xfinity Stream page using a browser.
- Make sure that the desktop has stable internet access during the process.
- Give a right-click on the webpage to select the Cast option.
- Now, the web browser will search for the device names and displays them.
- Click the
Sourcesdrop-down menu and select the Cast tab.
- Choose the device name you wish to cast on the TV.
- If you aren’t able to perform how to cast Xfinity Stream to Chromecast process, contact our technical support by clicking the Call button available on this screen.