- HOW TO CHANGE EMAIL PASSWORD ON IPHONE
HOW TO CHANGE EMAIL PASSWORD ON IPHONE
An email password is the first wall of security that protects your email from unauthorized access.
There can be scenarios when you wish to update the email password on your iPhone. Have you forgotten the password? Or, do you feel your account is vulnerable to attacks? Do you think that your password is too old and it has become repetitive for other email and social media accounts? Whatever the situation you are currently in, you can change the email password in one go.
Are you facing issues or are you wondering how you can change or update an email password on your iPhone? We have got the simple steps for you to do the same.
Without any further delay, let’s look at the procedure to change the password.
(NOTE: The options described in this article might slightly differ because of the different iOS versions).
- Turn on your iPhone.
- Tap the Settings icon.
- Scroll down the Settings screen and select Mail, Contacts, Calendars.
- You will have different email accounts linked to your iPhone.
- Select your email account (for which you wish to change the password) from the list.
- For example, the email account is AOL. When you choose it, the AOL screen will appear on your iPhone.
- Select Account.
- Under the INCOMING MAIL SERVER section, select the Password field.
- Enter a new password in the field.
- Re-enter the new password in the corresponding field for confirmation.
- Tap Done.
- Your AOL email password will now be successfully changed on your iPhone.
There are different methods to change the password on your iPhone. As mentioned earlier, the steps vary from one version of iOS to another. For more methods to change the email password on your iPhone, click the CALL button pinned to this page. Our team of technically sound experts will resolve the issue efficiently.