How to Change HomePage of Internet Explorer on Windows 10
In general, most Internet users have certain web sites that they used to check each time they go online. If you wish to change the homepage of Internet Explorer to a desired site on a Windows 10 computer, follow the quick steps given below.
Simple steps to change homepage on Internet Explorer
- On your Windows 10 computer, verify that you have a standard Internet connection.
- Open the Internet Explorer browser by clicking its icon in the system tray.
- If you do not have the Internet Explorer icon in the system tray, click the Start menu (Windows logo) available at the bottom-left corner of the desktop.
- Type ‘Internet Explorer’ in the search field and press the Enter key.
- From the search results, double-click the Internet Explorer tab to launch the browser.
- Once Internet Explorer has been launched, click the Settings icon or Tools menu at the top-right corner.
- Select the Internet options option from the drop-down list.
- Click the General tab in the Internet Options window.
- Under the Home Page section, enter the URL of the site you wish to set as your browser’s home page.
- You can add one or more home pages based on your requirements.
- To add another homepage, enter the site’s URL in the field underneath Home Page.
- If you wish to add your current page as the browser’s home page, click the Use Current button.
- To set the selected site as your browser’s home page, click the Use Default button.
- If you wish to remove the home page and set the browser’s startup page as blank, click the Use Blank button.
- Select Apply and click OK to save the configured settings.
- To verify whether you have changed Internet Explorer’s home page, restart the browser.
- You have now seen how to change the homepage of Internet Explorer on Windows 10.
To know more about explorer on windows 10, feel free to contact our experts.
We are providing a Simple Installation Help Guidelines for Hardware & Software Devices such as Smart Phones, Desktops, Routers, Printers, Antivirus, etc from Our Tech Experts. To know more about our services, please take a look on www.installation-help.com