- Ink Level Check
How to Check Canon Printer Ink Levels?
Printers with ink tanks make it easy for the users to check the ink levels on their printers. Make sure that the ink levels are always above the lower lines marked on the ink tanks. Most of the printers have low ink alert system in them. Visual inspections of the ink tanks are enough as far as ink tank printers are considered. Learn “how to check Canon printer ink levels” using our experts guidance.
Printers that take a black and three Tri-colour canon ink cartridges are inkjet printers. The number of pages printed that can be printed with one cartridge varies from 90 pages up to 900 pages depending on your printer model. In some printers, ink tanks were also developed so you can replace each color individually – saving you ink costs, and allowing for higher capacity colors. These can print from 125 up to 9000 pages.
There is no relation between the volume of ink in a cartridge and the number of pages that can be printed. For example, some printers contain 27ml of ink and can print 330 pages at a rate of 0.08ml per page, but some other printers contain 11ml of ink and print up to 160 pages at a rate of 0.06ml per page.
How to Check Printer Ink Levels Canon?
- Select System Preferences in the Apple menu or the Dock.
- Choose Print & Fax > Your printer > Options & Supplies.
- Go ahead and select Utility > Open Printer Utility.
- Upon clicking EPSON Status Monitor, a new window opens.
- View the ink levels in them and refill ink as required.
- Check your Ink Levels by reaching the Windows Desktop.
- Double-click the Printer icon.
- A new window opens on the screen.
- View the ink tank status and refill as needed.
Steps: Ink Level Check With the Utility
- Head to Settings > Control Panel > Hardware and Sound > Devices and Printers.
- On Windows 7, access Start > Devices and Printers.
- If you are using Windows Vista, head to Start,> Control Panel > Hardware and Sound > Printers.
- Navigate to Start > Control Panel > Printers and Other Hardware > Printers and Faxes if you are on Windows XP.
- Right-click your printer model.
- Pick Printing Preferences from the displayed menu.
- Launch the Canon IJ Status Monitor.
- Go to the Maintenance tab and click View Printer Status.
- The monitor displays an image of the ink status.
- Infer that the ink level is low if there is an exclamation mark above the Ink icon.
- Get hold of a new ink cartridge.
- You can proceed to check more by clicking the Ink Details option.
- For, more info related how to check Canon printer ink levels or other printer issues contact us.