- Clear Cookies
How to Clear Cookies on Android?
Do you want to protect your Android device from some privacy attacks after browsing on the internet for a long time? Deleting cookies is the first step you have to do. Cookies on your Android phone might be useful in giving you the best browsing experience. But if you have the cookies enabled while visiting certain websites, then those websites will track your browsing data and display much more relevant ads based on what you browse on the internet.There are a lot of information stored in the cookies that can cause harm if they end up landing on the wrong hands. The cookies can also be used to retrieve your passwords and personal information and can potentially damage your Android phone. So it is safe and also advised to delete the cookies once you finish browsing.Let me show you the steps to clear cookies on Android phone. The options to delete the cookies vary for different browsers.
- Tap the Google chrome browser on your Android phone.
- Tap the three-dotted menu icon on the top right corner of the browser window.
- Select Settings.
- In Advanced Settings, click the Privacy option.
- Tap the Clear browsing data option and tap the checkbox near Cookies and site data.
- Touch the Clear data button at the bottom of the browser window to clear the cookies.
- Launch the Firefox browser on your Android phone.
- Tap the three-dotted menu icon on the top right corner of the browser.
- Tap the Settings option and select the Privacy option.
- Tap the Clear private data option.
- Select the checkbox beside Cookies & active logins.
- Finally, tap the Clear data button at the bottom of the browser window.
- Open the Opera browser on your Android phone.
- Tap the menu icon on the left side of the browser window.
- Tap the Settings option and scroll down to the Privacy section.
- Select the Clear browsing data option and tap the checkbox near the option Clear cookies and data.
- Finally, tap the OK button.
How to clear cookies on Android browsers steps was successfully completed.